Homes For All St.Louis Canvasser
WHO WE ARE: Homes For All St. Louis launched in 2018 as a collective of organizations and individuals committed to building a transformative movement in Black and Brown communities around the Greater St. Louis area.
Homes for All St. Louis is building power and altering the socio-political landscape for renter-friendly policies by catalyzing tenant unions & combating housing inequities.
Our motto is: "Housing is a Human Right!"
- Community & Housing Is A Human Right
- Land & Housing should be collectively owned & controlled by communities
- Land and Housing should be developed in a way that is sustainable for the planet
- Land & Housing should be accessible, permanent, quality, and connected to economic, social, and cultural networks & institution
This is a PART TIME TEMPORARY-20-25 hours per week, not exceeding 40 hours bi-weekly
This position will support the HFASTL campaign work and will or could consist of the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Community Canvassing
- Community Outreach + Engagement
- Folding + Bagging Lit
- Phone Banking
This position is looking for someone with:
- Effective Communication skills
- Their own car/transportation (PREFERRED, but, not required)
- Works well w/a team
- Can work both weekdays and weekends