Homes For All St. Louis Support Staffer
WHO WE ARE: Homes For All St. Louis launched in 2018 as a collective of organizations and individuals committed to building a transformative movement in Black and Brown communities around the Greater St. Louis area.
Homes for All St. Louis is building power and altering the socio-political landscape for renter-friendly policies by catalyzing tenant unions & combating housing inequities.
Our motto is: "Housing is a Human Right!"
- Community & Housing Is A Human Right
- Land & Housing should be collectively owned & controlled by communities
- Land and Housing should be developed in a way that is sustainable for the planet
- Land & Housing should be accessible, permanent, quality, and connected to economic, social, and cultural networks & institution
The HFASTL Support Staffer is a part-time temporary position.
This position will support the HFASTL organizing team and will or could consist of the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Community Canvassing
- Community Outreach + Engagement
- Folding + Bagging Lit
- Mapping Renters/Homeowners
- Emergency Hotline Support
- Rental Assistance Clinics Support
- HFASTL Events/Workshops Support
- Phone Banking
This position is looking for someone with:
- Effective Communication skills
- Their own car/transportation (PREFERRED, but, not required)
- Works well w/a team
- Can work both weekdays and weekends
Salary and Benefits
This is a part time, non-exempt hourly position, paying $17 per hour.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and writing sample through our hiring portal at:
Right To The City Alliance is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from communities heavily impacted by gentrification, displacement and housing insecurity are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.